Skill and expertise are your bread and butter as you go solo in your professional career whether as a hairstylist, makeup artist, nail technician, or aesthetician. As you listen and give your attention to your clients on their needs, your customers will value you for your personalized service. Here are listening rules you want to consider as you open your first salon studio rental in Mesa, Az.
- Listening to your clients makes it easier for you to provide the service they want, whether a new hairstyle, a new kind of polish, a face treatment that they’ve never tried before, or a familiar and regular style that they’re used to. Listening makes it a breeze for you to deliver the results that they want. This is the kind of service that brings a smile to their faces and sticks to memory even after their visit.
- Pay attention to the little nuances and quirks of clients. A little goes a long way in impressing your client, just by remembering that your client likes an extra towel on her back after shampoo to protect her clothes from getting wet or a neck rest that’s more comfortable. These little things go a long way in providing impressive service. Impressive because you know exactly what they want and need. Soon enough you’ll see the fruits of your labor in terms of loyalty and referrals.
- Putting your client’s needs and concerns first before your own gains customer loyalty. Manners and greeting your clients with a smile will put them in a good mood. A glass of refreshing drink while waiting or sending them flowers on their birthday or anniversary gives your service a personalized touch that will be greatly appreciated.
- Think of ways to make your clients more comfortable in your salon by asking them what they prefer in terms of scents, ambiance music, and lighting. By listening and considering things that bring them comfort will surely spell success to your salon studio rental in Mesa, Az.
- Thoughtful gestures such as taking note of the parking meter outside, feeding it for a client, or keeping umbrellas on hand in cases when a client has just had her hair done and it’s pouring outside. Nothing ruins a person’s day more than a nicely cut and styled hair that got wet from a downpour. So keep inexpensive umbrellas that you can let your customers borrow in case of rain.
Listening to your client’s needs and concerns; paying attention to the little quirks and nuances that they have reaped the rewards of loyalty, rebooking, referrals, and success in your salon studio rental enterprise in Mesa, Az.
For more information on Salon Suite rental in Mesa, Arizona click this links, https://www.belleviesalons.com/mesa/, www.belleviesalons.com or call 480-378-0100 or visit the salon suite at 1145 N Ellsworth Rd Suite 105, Mesa, AZ 85207.